New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Kamran Afzal, PhD.
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
Gastro-intestinal Infections by Dr Kamran Afzal Classified Microbiologist.
on Tuesday 26th April 2016
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Introduction to Epidemiology and public health
- Introduction to Epidemiology and public health Epidemiology is the study of the patterns, causes, and effects of health and disease in defined populations. It is the cornerstone of public health,...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Cranial Nerve 4 Palsy
- This excerpt comes from a neuro-ophthalmology lecture from Ophthobook.com. Fourth nerve palsies effect the superior oblique muscle (trochlea).
Neurology Divisions of the Nervous System
- More Anatomy Lessons : https://www.youtube.com/user/AnatomyProfStudent Anatomy video Anatomy vagin Anatomy penis Anatomy prof students Anatomy videos medical...
Pentoxifylline or Prednisolone?
- Which treatment is more effective - pentoxifylline or prednisolone for alcoholic hepatitis? Watch the new NEJM Quick Take, which summarizes recent findings.
Vertebra levels and structures
- I think the info is correct! Vertebral levels and some key structural occurrences
Ear Function & Hearing Mechanism
- Notes: Here we have three middle bones again. The arm of the malleus is attached to the eardrum, and the footplate of the stapes is attached to the oval window of the cochlea (inner ear). What they...
Anatomy - Middle Ear
- http://armandoh.org/ https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Support me: http://www.patreon.com/armando Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandohasudungan ...