New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Jump to comments
Tuberculosis Symptoms, Causes, & Pathophysiology
Help by adding tags...
This video covers the pathophysiology of TB infection, as well as important complications, signs and symptoms, tests and procedures, and treatment.
on Thursday 21st April 2016
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Recognising and treating fibromyalgia
- In this podcast Anisur Rahman, professor of rheumatology at University College London, joins us to discuss diagnosis and management of the condition.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Capnography in Cardiac Arrest
- A concise lecture covering the basics of Capnography in Critical Care.
Sodium and Potassium Metabolism
- A review of the normal physiology of sodium, potassium, and water. Major topics covered include the renin angiotensin aldosterone system, the hypothalamic pituitary adrenal axis, ADH (antidiuretic ...
"A Cute Abdomen" by Dr Larmon
- In this lecture Dr Baxter Larmon covers gastroenterology pathophysiology, accessory organ diseases, urology and nephrology.
ABG & VBG - Arterial and Venous Blood Gas - interpreting results
Cranial Parasympathetic Ganglia Tutorial
- After completion of this video session, it is expected that you will be able to List the four cranial parasympathetic ganglia: ciliary, pterygopalatine, otic...
The Placenta Development and Function
- A three-part animation depicting the development and function of the human placenta.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) - Ahmados Notes
- Through out my 6 years studying, I made huge number of medical notes simplified from medical textbooks to one A3 paper in a well-organized manner that will let students to study easily and effortle...
Zika Virus Tutorial
- What is Zika virus? Zika virus is a mosquito-borne virus that causes mild illness in adults, but has been linked with microcephaly in newborns.