New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Hypertension MindMap: Integrating Physiology, Pathology and Pharmacology
Mind Mapping serves as a way to help students move away from the traditional approach of diving into fine details and losing sight of the big picture.
Help by adding tags...
ECG 1 - ECG First Principles
- http://www.handwrittentutorials.com - This is the first video in a series on reading and interpreting ECGs. This tutorial covers ECG lead placement and the first principles of reading an ECG. For m...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cardiac Pressure-Volume Loop
- This tutorial explores the relationship between pressure and volume in the left ventricle of the heart.
Atrial Fibrillation Symptoms & Treatments
- NorthShore University HealthSystem Cardiac Electrophysiologists Wes Fisher, M.D., Jose Nazari, M.D. and Alex Ro, M.D. discuss atrial fibrillation.
Physiologic Determinants of Cardiac Output
- Discussion of the determinants of cardiac output including tissue hypoxia and acidosis, and stimulation from the autonomic nervous system.
Pharmacology Local Anaesthetic
- More Anatomy Lessons : https://www.youtube.com/user/AnatomyProfStudent Anatomy video Anatomy vagin Anatomy penis Anatomy prof students Anatomy videos medical...
Course Lectures Online
- MacAnatomy is the online portal to the Education Program in Anatomy at McMaster University.
Alveolar arterial gradient
- Alveolar-Arterial gradient important facts.
Aortic Dissection Tutorial
- Excellent overview of the pathophysiology, several causes, and complications.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.