New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Jump to comments
How To Calm A Crying Baby - Dr. Robert Hamilton Demonstrates "The Hold" (Official)
Help by adding tags...
Dr. Hamilton, a pediatrician in Santa Monica, CA shows how to calm a crying baby using "The Hold". SUBSCRIBE to channel for more baby content! This technique...
on Thursday 14th April 2016
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Posted about 1 year ago
Great little trick/method to calm a crying neonate.
Byron Larios A.
Posted 5 months ago
Very grateful, thanks for the advice.
retired - navy
Posted 3 months ago
xender for pc
com FOR SHARE FILES AND VIDEOS
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Calgary Cambridge Guide to the Medical Interview
- Covers to communication process.
Introduction to Cancer Biology (Part 1): Abnormal Signal Transduction
- This animation is the first part of the series "An Introduction to Cancer Biology", and explains the mechanism of abnormal signal transduction resulting in u...
- Angles for inserting different types of injections.
Oncologic Emergencies: Tumor Lysis Syndrome
- A brief explanation of tumor lysis syndrome and it's treatment.
Clinical neurology: why this still matters in the 21st century
- Stream Clinical neurology: why this still matters in the 21st century by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
Smoking Following a Cancer Diagnosis: Should Patients Quit?
- Oncology clinical nurse specialist Deborah Boyle wants to know if patients should quit smoking after a cancer diagnosis.