New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Understanding lactate in sepsis & Using it to our advantage
Introduction with a case 0 Once upon a time a 60-year-old man was transferred from the oncology ward to the ICU for treatment of neutropenic septic shock.
Help by adding tags...
The logical choice of antibiotic for the urgent treatment of septic arthritis before sensitivities are available.
- Presentation that accompanies the poster on the treatment of septic arthritis.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
- A informative document about psoriasis including the histology, epidemiology, triggers, types and treatment of the condition.
Hypercalcaemia in Malignancy
- Pathophysiology, clinical manifestations, investigations and management of hypercalcaemia in malignancy.
Physiology and treatment of chronic ventilatory failure
- Invasive markers of airway inflammation.
- A short presentation on types of liver trauma and its management.
- Dr. Dwight Jones discusses chronic sinusitis is and what patients suffering from it can come to expect when they come to the Nebraska Medicine - ENT, ENT All...