New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Aortic Dissection Tutorial
Excellent overview of the pathophysiology, several causes, and complications.
Help by adding tags...
"A Cute Abdomen" by Dr Larmon
- In this lecture Dr Baxter Larmon covers gastroenterology pathophysiology, accessory organ diseases, urology and nephrology.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Anticoagulation in atrial fibrillation
- Atrial fibrillation increases the risk of stroke, which is a leading cause of death and disability worldwide. The use of oral anticoagulation in patients with atrial fibrillation at moderate or hig...
The Regulation of Blood Pressure with Baroreceptors
- Learn about how the arteries use nerve impulses to help regulate blood pressure.
Pharmacology Local Anaesthetic
- More Anatomy Lessons : https://www.youtube.com/user/AnatomyProfStudent Anatomy video Anatomy vagin Anatomy penis Anatomy prof students Anatomy videos medical...
Pathophysiology of Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Discussion of the pathophysiology of arrhythmias including tachycardia, bradycardia, Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome, atrial fibrillation, and ventricular fib...
Spread of Tumours Slideshow
- Main Routes include direct, lymphatics, vascular, transcoelomic and perineural.
Pentoxifylline or Prednisolone?
- Which treatment is more effective - pentoxifylline or prednisolone for alcoholic hepatitis? Watch the new NEJM Quick Take, which summarizes recent findings.
What is The ATP Cycle?
- Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) is a really important short-term energy storage compound in cells.
- In this podcast Ed Wallitt discusses the most important anti-emetics - including cyclizine, metoclopramide, ondansetron and hyoscine.