New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The Molecular Autopsy in Evaluating Sudden Death
Dr Frank Cetta sits down with Dr Michael Ackerman to talk about the challenges in using postmortem genetic testing to determine the cause of unexplained sudden death.
Help by adding tags...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
- Spectrum of antimicrobials