New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Help by adding tags...
- An edited version of my Friday Evening Discouse given to the Royal Institution on 11 April 2008. Abstract: The vagus nerves (cranial nerve X) connects our brainstem to the body, facilitating mo...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- MECHANISMS OF VIRAL PATHOGENICITY A CLINICALLY BIASED ACCOUNT OF COMMON PATHOGENIC VIRUSES THERAPY OF VIRAL INFECTIONS
- This is a presentation on the physiology of pain, the path pathways and the modulation of pain.
White cells and their disorders
- My "questions and answer" sheets I use to revise. These sheets are much like the look, cover, copy sheets I used as a young child learning to spell and, although a primitive idea, they help me ensu...
- Slideshow covering adrenal function
Fracture healing (Visual mnemonic)
- Having an in-depth understanding of the various phases of fracture healing is useful knowledge. I've done my best to aggregate from various sources the step-by-step physiological mechanisms underpi...