New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
on Sunday 21st February 2016
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Human Metabolism Map VIII - Ketone Body Production
- Ketone body production from acetyl Coa and its use.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Human Metabolism Map VII - Fatty Acid Degredation
- B - oxidation. What will it produce? Image: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8Ss3-wJfHrpbTFkM3o0S3lSd1U Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan
Human Metabolism Map III - Glycerols (Mono,Di, Tri) and Phosphatidic Acid
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Song: Angus and Julia Stone - Devils Tear's Image: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8Ss3-wJfHrpbTFkM3o0S3lSd1U
Pathology images and text for medical education - WebPath
- WebPath contains pathology images, text, examinations, and tutorials for medical education
Human Metabolism Map VI Fatty Acid Transporter
- More Anatomy Lessons : https://www.youtube.com/user/AnatomyProfStudent Anatomy video Anatomy vagin Anatomy penis Anatomy prof students Anatomy videos medical...
5 reasons to keep a journal in med school
- In this video, I go through why it is important to keep a personal journal while in medical school. Our minds are taking so much in that it is easy to forget...
Did arrhythmia influence Beethoven's music?
- Could cardiac arrhythmia - irregular heartbeat - have influenced the music of a great composer? Researchers believe they can hear some arrhythmia patterns in Beethoven's music.