New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cardiovascular Examination OSCE Guide
To see the written guide alongside the video, head over to our website http://geekymedics.com/2010/09/29/cardiovascular-examination-2/ This video aims to giv...
Help by adding tags...
Exclusive Video on Heart Sounds
- Every doctor needs to know about heart sounds- this exclusive videos (which comes as part of a suite with Bates’ Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking) has been designed to help you watc...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
How to find McBurney's Point
- This video will show how to find McBurney's point and where the anatomic location of the appendix is on a normal human body.
Oncologic Emergencies: Cardiac Tamponade
- A brief introduction to the pathophysiology of cardiac tamponade as an oncologic emergency, including a discussion of Beck's triad and pulsus paradoxus.
Cardiovascular System - Heart Embryology
- subscribes =) view other video too~
Embryology & Heart Video
- Covers the very early development of the human heart. We go from the flat trilaminar stage to the looped heart and its five regions. Part two will then take us from this stage to the four-chambered...
What is afterload?
- Rishi is a pediatric infectious disease physician and works at Khan Academy.
Pressure in the left heart - part 1
- Watch the pressure in the left heart go up and down with every heart beat! Rishi is a pediatric infectious disease physician and works at Khan Academy.
Draw the Brachial Plexus in 37.6 Seconds
- Learn to draw the brachial plexus quickly and accurately. You will also learn the names of the 16 terminal branches and the muscles they innervate.
OSCE Clinical Skills: Pregnant abdomen
- Sample from 'Ace the OSCE' a Prize Winning OSCE Video Library.