New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Histology: A Guide for Medical Studies
This article provides the best summary on histology for medical studies. Incl. histological staining techniques, study tips and popular exam questions!.
Help by adding tags...
- This file contains information about Hernia,its types,easy diagnostic points for different types of hernias and its treatment. Hope it will be helpful.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Unravelling Epigenetics - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 9th Dec 2012 - Unravelling Epigenetics
How to find McBurney's Point
- This video will show how to find McBurney's point and where the anatomic location of the appendix is on a normal human body.
- Overview of facial nerve components
Basic Medical Pathology: Morphological Expressions of Cell Injury
- National Institutes of Health Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communications Basic Medical Pathology: Morphological Expressions of Cell Injury AVA...
Skeletal Muscle Structures | PhysiologyZone | Muscular Series
- So this is episode 2 of the muscular system. This is the first part of five parts solely on skeletal muscle which will take you through all the important phy...
Clinical Skills & Bedside Skills Blog
- This is a blog about clinical skills or bedside skills. That is the skills needed for a successful doctor patient relationship. The skills are history taking skills, physical examination skills and...
How To Build a Human
- Human embryo and fetus development from fertilization to birth - Elanor Lutz, 2014.
Cell Biology Study Guides
- This is a re-posting of the notes I originally posted on reddit from a general cell biology class I took in spring 2011. I re-scanned them after signing all of them at the suggestion of another red...