New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Jump to comments
Pulmonary function testing
Amr Mansour Hassan
Pulmonary Function Testing
Help by adding tags...
A slideshow covering the basics of interpretation.
on Wednesday 16th December 2015
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
retired - navy
Posted 2 months ago
xender for pc
Weaning Mechanical Ventilation with Dr. Cavallazzi
- Dr. Rodrigo Cavallazzi discusses steps toward ventilator liberation including spontaneous breathing trial and other parameters to indicate readiness to wean....
Bacteria Mind Map
How to Suction a Tracheostomy Tube
- Suction a tracheostomy tube in three steps.
PICA and AICA stroke comparison
Pneumothorax: Practice Essentials, Background, Anatomy
- Pneumothorax is defined as the presence of air or gas in the pleural cavity (ie, the potential space between the visceral and parietal pleura of the lung). The clinical results are dependent on the...
- A 75 year old lady weighing 70kg is admitted following a stroke. She has a dense left-sided hemiparesis. The A and E SHO has assessed her and found her to have an unsafe swallow. She is apyrexia...
My Love Affair With the Brain: The Life and Science of Dr. Marian Diamond - Episode 1
- Introduction to the documentary web series that celebrates scientific curiosity, informs about the human brain thru exploring the achievements of Dr. Marian Diamonds's life in science.