New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Heart Failure (Definition) – Cardiology | Medical Education Videos
Help by adding tags...
Watch this medical education video about heart failures and prepare for your next cardiology exam! You can also watch this video and many other free lectures...
on Wednesday 9th December 2015
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Student - University of Nottingham
Posted over 2 years ago
A very clear, bite-sized, and nicely illustrated video specifically on the definition of heart failure. As the title suggests, this topic is broken down into several short videos covering the definition, pathophysiology, as well as types of heart failure.
Start automatically tracking your CPD
Get access to our
Find out more
Everything you need to know about Medical Education: Well Almost
- Everything you need toEverything you need to know about Medicalknow about Medical Education:Education: Well AlmostWell Almost Catherine HydeCatherine Hyde
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
UCL Medical Education Programme
Pathology images and text for medical education - WebPath
- WebPath contains pathology images, text, examinations, and tutorials for medical education
Medical Education System
- Can anybody recommend a good site or article about Medical Education Systems and its integration with Health Delivery System?
Free open access medical education can help rural clinicians deliver ‘quality care, out there’
- FOAMed for rural - "quality care, out there" w @broomedocs finally out! http://t.co/dps4wSxPxu Ping @ketaminh @ruralgreengp @australiandr— Tim Leeuwenburg (@KangarooBeach) August 17, 2015
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!