New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
ECGs Made Easy
Help by adding tags...
Learn the basics of ECGs. NB: SEE COMMENTS BELOW
Dr. Hawra Al-Eirani
on Tuesday 8th December 2015
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Dysrhythmias and Contraction of the Heart
- This useful chart includes dysrhythmias originating in the sinus node and atria.
Coagulation Cascade Animation | The Physiology of Hemostasis
- Check out this video on the physiological process of hemostasis including platelet plug formation and about the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways.
Conduction Pathway of the Heart
- - This tutorial looks at the path by which the signal to contract is sent through the heart.
Nervous System and Impulse Conduction
- Take a look at this detailed illustration of the nervous system.
Learn about Systolic Murmurs, Diastolic Murmurs, and Extra Heart Sounds
- Watch this excellent tutorial by Khan Academy to get to grips with heart sounds.
Anatomy of the Heart
- This tutorial explores the gross anatomy of the heart. It covers the chambers, vessels and valves of the heart.
Heart Failure (Definition) – Cardiology | Medical Education Videos
- Watch this medical education video about heart failures and prepare for your next cardiology exam! You can also watch this video and many other free lectures...
Cardiac Arrhythmias MindMap
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!