New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Mayo Clinic Minute: Can Brain Games Help Alzheimer's Disease Patients?
Watch today's Mayo Clinic Minute Do brain games help those living with Alzheimer's disease? Dr. Ronald Petersen, director of Mayo Cl…
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Student - St. Georges University, London
Posted over 3 years ago
Excellent article! Thank you so much for uploading this:)
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Bacteria Mind Map
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.