New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Bi/Tri-fasicular Block - Bradyarrhythmias
Useful video tutorial covering Bradyarrhythmias.
Help by adding tags...
- A video tutorial outlining the principles of bradycardia. This tutorial outlines the presentation, pathological causes, ECG features and ALS protocol for treatment of bradycardia.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
- Atrial Fibrillation - latest guidelines
Anticoagulation strategies for Atrial Fibrillation [UndergroundMed]
- For more videos, check out our website at: http://videos.undergroundmed.net
Why is second degree heart block type II more of a cause for concern than type I?
- I understand that type II heart block can progress to third degree heart block, but why do people not consider type I to be of significant concern? Or have I missed something?
Alarming alarms - INTENSIVE
- A case-based Q&A concerning a MET call for a patient with an alarming bradycardia.
- Compliments of our own Richard Ian Rossfrye, M.D. A Review of Bradycardia: diagnosis and management Highlights within this text: Mnemonics to remember