New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Looking Back At Today's Healthcare From The Future in 2050 - The Medical Futurist
Help by adding tags...
A lot of people ask me about the future of medicine and healthcare. What’s coming next, what about the future of radiology, genomics or health sensors. They ...
Shared on Saturday 21st November 2015
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Student - St. Georges University, London
Posted almost 3 years ago
So far the future of Medicine in the UK doesn't look great. Hopefully our strike actions will help:)
Start automatically tracking your CPD
Get access to our
Find out more
Leadless Cardiac Pacemakers: Back to the Future
- What are the less obvious potential benefits of leadless pacemakers?
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.