New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Change in Humor May Be Early Sign of Dementia
An altered sense of humor -- switching away from subtle comedy to obvious simple jokes or laughing at inappropriate situations -- could be an early sign of dementia, a new study suggests.
Help by adding tags...
Hibernating hints at dementia therapy - BBC News
- A neurodegenerative disease has been halted by harnessing the regenerative power of hibernation, scientists say.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Psychiatry Lecture: Dementia
- A presentation on ‘Dementia’ that systematically goes through the following: 1. Definition 2. Description of features 3. Behavioural and Psychological Sympto...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!