New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Early Azithromycin Reduces Severe Respiratory Tract Infections
Children with recurrent wheeze who received azithromycin at the start of each respiratory tract infection were less likely to need oral corticosteroids later, a randomized trial showed.
Help by adding tags...
Upper Respiratory Tract Infections
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infections These account for up to 80% of all RTI’s in children. They can involve the ears, nose, throat and sinuses. They are rarely serious and will not often require hosp...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Drug firms must cut price of pneumonia vaccine, says MSF
- The global drug companies GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer are being urged to cut the price of the pneumonia vaccine in poor countries to less than $5 (£3.30; €4.61) a child.
Pneumonia in a 8 month old child
Respiratory tract infections (self-limiting): prescribing antibiotics | Guidance and guidelines | NICE
- The advice in the NICE guideline covers adults and children (3 months and older) who see their GP or nurse practitioner because of a respiratory tract infection.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more