New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Detecting Oral Cancer in Surgical Margins
This study demonstrates the utility of Raman spectroscopy for discriminating between oral cavity squamous cell carcinoma and surrounding healthy tissue structures.
Help by adding tags...
Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgical Tool Feels for Tumors |
- Tumors often look identical to healthy nearby tissue, but they tend to feel different. Surgeons often use their fingers to feel the size and shape of what'
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials