New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
John Hinds Defends Direct Laryngoscopy - The RAGE Podcast
Dr John Hinds debating in favour of the use of direct laryngoscopy in the prehospital setting at SMACCFORCE 2015 in Chicago, USA.
Help by adding tags...
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThISkClbv7o This week we have another awesome post from Dr. Eric Shappell! This is an excerpt on DL from his video on Introduction to Intubation. Check out his You...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Laryngoscopy – A Definition of Terms
- TAMING THE SRU POST RIGHT HERE!
Suction Assisted Laryngoscopy Airway Decontamination
- Suction Assisted Laryngoscopy Airway Decontamination UW Madison Mar 2015 from AirwayNautics on Vimeo. Movie captures the important lessons of a simulation session based upon using a rigid suction c...
Direct vs. Video Laryngoscopy in 10 Minutes by Dr Reuben Strayer
- In memory of Dr John Hinds
Video laryngoscopy using Android Mobile Phone!
- Ultraportable #Videolaryngoscopy using an Android #mobile phone! Used UVC USB Camera app CameraFi pic.twitter.com/2ZHNniWuzt— John George K (@johngeorgedon) June 14, 2015 @Selhadi Its a generic usb...
- This week, Eric Shappell from University of Chicago brings you this great clip on Video Laryngoscopy from his airway series!