New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
FDA Approves Adynovate for Hemophilia A
The therapeutic reduced bleeding episodes and controlled them once they started.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Acquired Haemophilia Case Study
- A case study and presentation about acquired haemophilia including its background, pathogenesis and medical management.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Clinical Photos: Haemophilia
- NHS National Genetics Education and Development Centre Genetics and Genomics for Healthcare.
Bleeding and Hemophilia in the Pediatric ED
- An overview on the approach to a bleeding hemophilia patient in the pediatric emergency department. Hemophilia, Pediatrics, Expert Peer Review
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!