New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Generalized anxiety disorder
Visit us (http://www.khanacademy.org/science/healthcare-and-medicine) for health and medicine content or (http://www.khanacademy.org/test-prep/mcat) for MCAT...
Help by adding tags...
- An overview of Anxiety: Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Simple Phobia, Social Phobia, Agoraphobia, Panic Disorder and a general DDx of Anxiety symptoms.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
After Seeing These 9 Images, Anxiety and Panic Attack's all Make Sense
- Anxiety and panic attacks are becoming more and more common or maybe just better diagnoses these days. One of the most difficult things about it is that people
Apps for attacks: Software to combat anxiety disorders - BBC News
- App are being developed to tackle panic attacks and phobias, but can smartphone software really cure anxiety attacks?
Pistorius trial: What is Generalised Anxiety Disorder? - BBC News
- Oscar Pistorius has been sent for psychiatric tests after a defence witness said he was suffering from Generalised Anxiety Disorder - but what is it?
Psychiatry Lecture: Anxiety Disorders
- A presentation on ‘Anxiety Disorders’ that systematically goes through the Clinical features, Epidemiology, Aetiology, Management and Prognosis of the follow...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)