New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
An Overlooked, Easy-to-Treat Cause of Epilepsy
This cases illustrates a common, easily manageable cause of epilepsy that often goes undiagnosed.
Help by adding tags...
- A teaching slide show on Epilepsy pathophysiology and some pharmacology. Hope it's useful
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Epilepsy drug may preserve eyesight for people with MS
- A drug commonly taken to prevent seizures in epilepsy may surprisingly protect the eyesight of people with multiple sclerosis (MS), according to a study released April 16, 2015 that will be...
LITT May Trump Standard Surgical Approaches to Epilepsy
- Evidence is growing for the use of laser interstitial thermal therapy over other standard surgical approaches.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...