New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Jump to comments
The alternative way to choosing your speciality
Help by adding tags...
A quick guide to the *real* way people choose specialties ;)
on Thursday 29th October 2015
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Instant Anatomy - Abdomen - Areas/Organs - Pelvis - General description
- Instant anatomy is a specialised web site for you to learn all about human anatomy of the body with diagrams, podcasts and revision questions
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Study Smarter, Not Harder
- Ten study tips for graduate or professional students to use in their physiology courses
Eisenmenger coarctation of aorta
- Visit us (http://www.khanacademy.org/science/healthcare-and-medicine) for health and medicine content or (http://www.khanacademy.org/test-prep/mcat) for MCAT...
EKG Flowchart with MEA notes
- This is a 2-page EKG algorithm. It is included as a power point file so you can edit it for your own purposes, in two versions. It's also included as a PDF, which you might not be able to edi...
Growing New Organs TED Talk
- Anthony Atala's state-of-the-art lab grows human organs - from muscles to blood vessels to bladders, and more.
Back • AnatomyZone
- 3D video anatomy tutorials to help you revise the musculoskeletal structures of the back.