New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Physiology of Insulin and Glucagon
A description of the competing roles of insulin and glycogen, including their effects on glucose homeostasis, and other metabolic hormones (e.g. GLP1, GIP, c...
Help by adding tags...
Insulin and Glucagon Overview
- Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Physiology of the pancreatic α-cell and glucagon secretion: role in glucose homeostasis and diabetes
- The secretion of glucagon by pancreatic α-cells plays a critical role in the regulation of glycaemia. This hormone counteracts hypoglycaemia and opposes insulin actions by s...
Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology: Crash Course A&P #1
- You can directly support Crash Course at http://www.subbable.com/crashcourse Subscribe for as little as $0 to keep up with everything we're doing. Also, if y...
Thyroid hormone differential
- As with all of the pituitary axises, the thyroid one is a little confusing when people talk about it but really quite simple when it’s drawn out.
Thyroid Hormone Synthesis
- Thyroid hormone synthesis is a complex process involving both intracellular and extracellular components. This 7 min, 43 s video utilizes custom-designed ani...