New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Jump to comments
IV Fluids Cheat Sheet
Help by adding tags...
on Tuesday 27th October 2015
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- A potentiallylife-threatening electrolyte problem that commonly finds its way into the ICU as well as on exams.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Arterial blood gas interpretation in 5 min
- This is a cool video teaching the basics of analysing an ABG in 5 min
Intravenous Fluids Made Easy
- Discussion about the concepts behind intravenous fluids, the types of IV fluids, and what situations to use them in.
IV Fluid Therapy: Types, Indications & Dose Calculation
- All what you need to know intravenous fluids, types, indications, contraindications, how to calculate fluid rate and drug dosages.
The Right Mix: How the medical profession is diversifying its workforce
- How the medical profession is diversifying its workforce by the BMA.
EKG Flowchart with MEA notes
- This is a 2-page EKG algorithm. It is included as a power point file so you can edit it for your own purposes, in two versions. It's also included as a PDF, which you might not be able to edi...