New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
FDA OKs Topical Drug Combo (Enstilar) for Plaque Psoriasis
Enstilar combines calcipotriene and betamethasone dipropionate in a foam formulation for topical treatment of plaque psoriasis in adults.
Help by adding tags...
New antibody therapy dramatically improves psoriasis symptoms in clinical trial
- Only a single treatment produced what researchers describe as 'rapid, substantial, and durable clinical...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Cosentyx (secukinumab) is the first IL-17A inhibitor to be available for moderate to severe plaque psoriasis in the UK
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited (Novartis) has announced that Cosentyx (secukinumab) is available for use in the UK for the treatment of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis in adults who...
FDA approves new psoriasis drug Cosentyx
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved Cosentyx (secukinumab) to treat adults with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis.
Psoriasis: Otezla (apremilast), receives European marketing authorisation in two therapeutic indications
- Celgene UK has announced that the European Commission has licensed Otezla, the Company's oral selective inhibitor of phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE4), in two therapeutic...
US regulatory submission of the first aerosol foam for psoriasis
- LEO Pharma announced it has submitted a New Drug Application to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for calcipotriene/betamethasone dipropionate aerosol foam 0,005%/0,064% for the...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...