New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
FDA Says No to Lifitegrast for Dry Eye, Requests More Data
In a complete response letter, the FDA asked for another study on the experimental ophthalmic solution for dry eye and further information related to product quality.
Help by adding tags...
- Various eye complications and disorders Image :https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8Ss3-wJfHrpei1ULXN1X1dOdDQ Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Does anyone know why some people get a twitchy eye lid when they are tired?
- I sometimes find my eyelid can twitch rapidly when I am tired (and it also sometimes happens when I'm stressed). I know it is possibly not a very scientific question, but does anyone know why this...
Anatomy - Eye Overview
- http://armandoh.org/ https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Support me: http://www.patreon.com/armando Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandohasudungan ...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…