New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Impact of Glucose-Lowering Drugs on CV Disease in T2 Diabetes
What's the effect of oral and injectable glucose-lowering drugs on established risk factors and cardiovascular outcomes?
Help by adding tags...
Respiratory disease symptoms
- This document lists the symptoms of all the respiratory disease I came across in the rspiratory module in my first year of medical school.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
The Body's Clock Key to Regulating Glucose Levels
- Behavioral effects and misalignment had sizable effect on glucose tolerance.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Bacteria Mind Map
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...