New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Primary CNS T-Cell Lymphoma of the Spinal Cord
The rare cause of this 82-year-old man's progressive lower back pain and lower extremity weakness was only confirmed after death.
Help by adding tags...
Spinal cord and vertebral column
- 3D views of different segments of spinal cord and vertebral column.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Spinal Pathways 3 - Spinothalamic Tract
- http://www.handwrittentutorials.com - This is the third video in a series on the major pathways in the spinal cord. This video looks at the Spinothalamic Tract from the periphery to the cortex. For...
Scientists create lab-grown spinal cords
- Researchers in Germany have grown complete spinal cords in a Petri dish
Data presented at NANS 2014 demonstrate long-term, low back pain relief with Spectra Spinal Cord Stimulator System
- New retrospective data evaluating the Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) Precision Spectra™ Spinal Cord Stimulator (SCS) System demonstrate that the device provided sustained...
The Spinal Cord & Spinal Tracts; Part 1 by Professor Fink
- In Part 1 of Professor Fink's 2-Part Series on the Spinal Cord, he reviews the anatomy of the Spinal Cord and the functional organization at each segmental l...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...