New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Selected Toxicologic Bradycardias - emdocs
The tox patient with low HR. What could you be missing, and what can be done better?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Atrial fibrillation is a common problem in ICU patients, but it is a problem with many potential causes, and not always a well defined treatment.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Alarming alarms - INTENSIVE
- A case-based Q&A concerning a MET call for a patient with an alarming bradycardia.
- Compliments of our own Richard Ian Rossfrye, M.D. A Review of Bradycardia: diagnosis and management Highlights within this text: Mnemonics to remember
Bi/Tri-fasicular Block - Bradyarrhythmias
- Useful video tutorial covering Bradyarrhythmias.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases