New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Apremilast for Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis
An overview of the use, safety, and efficacy of the PDE4 inhibitor apremilast, a promising new systemic therapy for treating psoriatic disease.
Help by adding tags...
Psoriatic Arthritis. What is psoriatric arthritis? Information | Patient
- Synonyms: psoriatic arthropathy, arthropathia psoriatica, arthritis mutilans, seronegative arthritis associated with psoriasis See also separate articles...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Psoriatic Arthritis and the Heart: Is There a Risk?
- Study finds many commonalities, but no evidence of excess mortality.
Hip Surgery Safe, Effective in Psoriatic Arthritis
- Outcomes after hip replacement surgery are as good in patients with psoriatic arthritis or cutaneous psoriasis as in patients with OA; surgeons should not avoid offering replacement surgery as needed.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...