New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Large Number of Children in US at Risk for Measles
Numbers from the National Immunization Survey show that even a small sustained drop in vaccinations from current levels could open up the risk for a widespread outbreak.
Help by adding tags...
Study offers clues to early detection of bipolar disorders in high-risk children
- New research published in the American Journal of Psychiatry indicates a strong link between subthreshold manic episodes and likelihood of developing bipolar disorder in children of...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Children with type 1 diabetes at fivefold risk of hospitalization
- Welsh data shows pre-schoolers and those from disadvantaged backgrounds most at riskThe number of children being diagnosed with type 1 diabetes is increasing 3-4% every...
Flu vaccine rates fail to reflect increased complication risk in children with neurological disorders
- Though children with neurological disorders are at higher risk of flu complications, flu vaccine rates in this population are comparable to those of healthy children.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Spectrum of antimicrobials