New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Innovative Model Improves Care for Patients With Bone Mets
A new model that partners radiation oncology with palliative care led to better results for patients with advanced cancer and bone metastases.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Cancer induced bone pain
- Cancer induced bone pain is a common problem, which can be extremely debilitating to patients with an already limited life expectancy
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Benign Bone Tumers
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.