New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Nivolumab: Immunotherapy in Malignant Melanoma
Melanoma rates have been steadily increasing since the 1970s, but cytotoxic chemotherapy generally prolongs survival.
Help by adding tags...
Gene alterations in melanoma may predict immunotherapy outcomes
- Among melanoma patients who were treated with immunotherapies, those whose tumors had mutations in the gene NRAS had better response and treatment outcomes than those whose tumors did not have...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Immunotherapy Combo for Melanoma Approved by FDA
- This is the first FDA approval of an immunotherapy combination for a cancer.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!