New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
To Err Is Human, for a Pathologist to Apologize Is Uncommon
Pathology training programs need to do a better job of teaching residents and fellows about the importance of disclosing medical errors to patients, researchers say.
Help by adding tags...
Einstein-Cardozo Bioethics Online Information Session
- http://www.einstein.yu.edu/bioethics - The Einstein-Cardozo Bioethics education programs represent the intersection of medicine, law and the patient experien...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Human Anatomy and Medicine - Documentary
- Human Anatomy and Medicine - Documentary Bill Nye takes us through some of the most important discoveries in medicine throughout our history, Like Andreas Ve...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials