New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Updated VBAC Guidelines Released
The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists has released an updated guideline on vaginal birth after previous cesarean delivery.
Help by adding tags...
Cesarean Without Labor Safest for Breech Delivery
- A large, population-based study has shown fewer adverse outcomes with cesarean delivery vs either cesarean delivery during labor or vaginal delivery for breech presentation.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Postpartum Depression: What You Need to Know
- The birth of a baby is supposed to be a time of wonder, joy and happiness. But for some new moms, that time can be one of sadness and a…
Caesarean section | Guidance and guidelines | NICE
- This guideline will shortly be checked to see if it needs updating, please register as a stakeholder to be informed about the decision.
Preterm labour and birth | Guidance and guidelines | NICE
- Evidence-based recommendations for women at risk of or with signs of preterm labour or women having a planned preterm birth.