New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Safety and Efficacy of Digoxin
Newer drugs have replace digoxin as first line treatment for atrial fibrillation or heart failure, and observational studies have questioned its safety. Is it still a safe and effective choice?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- This is a podcast on the Clinical Pharmacology that is relevant to the treatment of cardiac failure. In this podcast we shall be covering the therapeutics of: * Acute/Decompensated cardiac failure ...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Digoxin Mechanism of Action (USMLE Tutorial)
- http://www.usmlesuccess.net A look at the often-tested topic of Digoxin Mechanism of Action. Join us live in Chicago by visiting us at www.usmlesuccess.net
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!