New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Simple - Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
Educational video describing carpal tunnel of the wrist - simple. Become a friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drebraheim Follow me on twitter: https...
Help by adding tags...
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Epidemiology and Aetiology More common in women Typical presentation at age 30-50 Associated with gout, pregnancy, the pill, premenstrual state, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, acromegaly, obesity,...
Bacteria Mind Map
Nerve Injury, Positions Of The Hand - Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
- Educational video describing the positions of the hand and fingers associated with injury to the ulnar and median nerves. Become a friend on facebook: http:/...
Nerve injury of the upper extremity - Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
- Educational video describing the major peripheral nerves of the upper extremity. Become a friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drebraheim Follow me on...
Fragile X Syndrome
- A short video on Fragile X Syndrome
Carpal tunnel syndrome
- A diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome should be suspected in patients with intermittent tingling, pain, or altered sensation affecting the fingers in the distribution of the median nerve: the thumb...
Which exact parts of the hand are affected in carpal tunnel syndrome?
- I'm asking only about sensitivity. Most pictures of carpal tunnel syndrome show that the thumb, index, middle and the adjacent half of the ring AND the related part of the hand are affected. But th...