New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New Treatment for Preeclampsia May Allow for Delayed Delivery
Removing a serum protein through apheresis may allow clinicians to safely delay delivery in women with preeclampsia, a pilot study suggests.
Help by adding tags...
- What happens in the pregnant woman with preeclampsia
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
The day I removed a toy dinosaur from a woman's vagina
- At first I thought my patient had a bad case of thrush. How wrong I was
Gonadotrophins for ovulation induction in women with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) | Cochrane
- To compare the effectiveness and safety of gonadotrophins as a second-line treatment to stimulate ovulation in women with PCOS who do not respond to clomiphene citrate (CC).
The ZedScan as an adjunct to colposcopy in women with suspected cervical intra‑epithelial neoplasia | Advice | NICE
- NICE has developed a Medtech Innovation Briefing (MIB) on ZedScan as an adjunct to colposcopy in women with suspected cervical intra epithelial neoplasia.
Preterm labour and birth | Guidance and guidelines | NICE
- Evidence-based recommendations for women at risk of or with signs of preterm labour or women having a planned preterm birth.