New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Jump to comments
CPR and Clinical Frailty
Help by adding tags...
Video tp promote debate about cardio-pulmonary resuscitation and clinical frailty
Shared on Thursday 24th September 2015
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Resus and AED
- Demonstrating how to perform a primary survey and CPR in line with the current Resuscitation Council guidelines. Demonstrating how to use an AED in an effectively managed resuscitation scenario.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for OSCE revision
Ever had to sedate during CPR?
- Ever had to sedate a patient during CPR? What would be your agent of choice? The Kiwis use ketamine #IPHEC2015 pic.twitter.com/OCv9dpEXtO— erica ley (@ericaley66) May 20, 2015
Lifesaver – a revolutionary new way to learn CPR
- Lifesaver – a revolutionary new way to learn CPR http://t.co/3mmXumtvSJ— majella kavanagh (@kavanag) August 13, 2015
The AutoPulse non-invasive cardiac support pump for cardiopulmonary resuscitation | Advice | NICE
- NICE has developed a Medtech Innovation Briefing (MIB) on the AutoPulse non-invasive cardiac support pump for cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more