New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New Immunotherapy Ups Survival in Metastatic Cervical Cancer
Axalimogene filolisbac, an experimental immunotherapy, appears to improve survival outcomes in metastatic cervical cancer.
Help by adding tags...
HPV and Cervical Cancer
- CANCER FOCUS - CERVICAL CANCER IN A REGION OF THE UK: NORTHERN IRELAND
Cervical Cancer and CIN
- When we talk about cervical cancer, we are normally referring to squamous cell carcinoma. Cervical cancer is a bit complicated. There are normal physiological changes that occur to the cervix, as...
New HPV vaccine offers greater protection against cervical cancer than current vaccine
- Scientists have developed a new HPV (human papilloma virus) vaccine which protects against nine types of the virus - seven of which cause most cases of cervical cancer.
HPV test 'more accurate' than Pap for cervical cancer screening
- A single test for HPV is more accurate and less costly than Pap for cervical cancer screening, according to trial results and the recommendations of a panel of experts.
Cervical Cancer | Did You Know?
- Highlighting key topics and trends in cancer statistics, this "Did You Know?" video from the National Cancer Institute looks at cervical cancer in the United...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)