New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
MGH Develops Molecular Diagnostics Tool on a Smartphone |
By quantifying the number of tumor-marker-targeting microbeads bound to cells (lower images), the D3 system categorizes high- and low-risk cervical biopsy
Help by adding tags...
Immunology Map III - T cell development I
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Immunology Map III - T cell development II
A digital field guide to cancer cells
- Scientists are mapping the habits of cancer cells, turn by microscopic turn.
Unlikely that topical pimecrolimus associated with increased risk of cancer
- The topical medicine pimecrolimus to treat eczema (atopic dermatitis or AD) in children appears unlikely to be associated with increased of risk of cancer based on how it was used in group of...
'Patchwork' ovarian cancer more deadly
- The most common type of ovarian cancer is more deadly if it consists of a patchwork of different groups of cells, according to a Cancer Research UK study published in PLOS Medicine*.
Combining the old and new to kill cancer cells
- A team of Singapore based scientists have found that pairing a new approach with an old drug may be an effective approach to treat common cancers.