New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cervical Cancer | Did You Know?
Highlighting key topics and trends in cancer statistics, this "Did You Know?" video from the National Cancer Institute looks at cervical cancer in the United...
Help by adding tags...
HPV and Cervical Cancer
- CANCER FOCUS - CERVICAL CANCER IN A REGION OF THE UK: NORTHERN IRELAND
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
New HPV vaccine offers greater protection against cervical cancer than current vaccine
- Scientists have developed a new HPV (human papilloma virus) vaccine which protects against nine types of the virus - seven of which cause most cases of cervical cancer.
HPV test 'more accurate' than Pap for cervical cancer screening
- A single test for HPV is more accurate and less costly than Pap for cervical cancer screening, according to trial results and the recommendations of a panel of experts.
Rise in Early Cervical Cancer Detection Is Linked to Affordable Care Act
- Researchers say there has been a substantial increase in women under the age of 26 who have received a diagnosis of early-stage cervical cancer since the health law came into effect in 2010.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…