New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Tongue Deviation Lesion - Cerebral Artery - GUWS Medical
I. THE OLFACTORY NERVE, the first cranial nerve CN I Figure 13-1 , mediates olfaction smell . It is the only sensory system that has no precortical relay in
Help by adding tags...
Circle of Willis - Isolated (Labeled)
- Isolated Circle of Willis. Ventral.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Nerve and Blood Supply of the Tongue | Kenhub
- This is an article listing all the nerves, arteries and veins responsible for the innervation and blood supply of the tongue. Start learning them here.
Gastrointestinal (GI) Motility
- GI Motitility In the Mouth and Esophagus GI Motitility In the Stomach GI Motitility In the Small Intestine GI Motitility In the Large Intestin...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!