New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Combining Varenicline With Nicotine Replacement Therapy
While combination therapy of varenicline with NRT is not recommended by multiple guidelines, this meta-analysis suggests that it is safe and more effective than monotherapy.
Help by adding tags...
TSRI scientists find that nicotine use increases compulsive alcohol consumption
- Why do smokers have a five to ten times greater risk of developing alcohol dependence than nonsmokers?
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Scientists find brain circuitry that raises anxiety during nicotine withdrawal
- Increased anxiety is common during nicotine withdrawal. After discovering the brain circuitry responsible, scientists suggest ways people trying to quit may avoid the side effect.
Low-Nicotine Cigarettes May Reduce Smoking, Encourage Quitting
- A large test of cigarettes with reduced nicotine finds that they help smokers cut down on the number of cigarettes they consume each day, at least in the short term, and that cigarettes with the lo...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Spectrum of antimicrobials