New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Steroid Shots Offer Little Relief for Some Low Back Pain
Corticosteroid injections are commonly and increasingly used to treat radiculopathy and spinal stenosis, but their value is limited, a meta-analysis suggests.
Help by adding tags...
Low Back Pain Lumbar Disc Herniation - Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
- Educational video describing low back pain. Lumbar disc herniation. Become a friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drebraheim Follow me on twitter: htt...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Lumbosacral Disc Herniation ,low back pain- Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
- Educational video describing Lumbosacral Disc herniation. Become a friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drebraheim Follow me on twitter: https://twitt...
Approach to Low Back Pain with Dr. Burke
- Dr. Anna Burke presented this talk at the University of Louisville as she neared the end of her residency with us. Dr. Burke is trained in Osteopathic Medici...
Researchers identify modifiable triggers of acute low back pain
- Modifiable factors such as awkward postures, fatigue and distraction can increase odds of acute episodes of low back pain, say researchers.
Data presented at NANS 2014 demonstrate long-term, low back pain relief with Spectra Spinal Cord Stimulator System
- New retrospective data evaluating the Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) Precision Spectra™ Spinal Cord Stimulator (SCS) System demonstrate that the device provided sustained...
Commonly prescribed painkiller not effective in controlling lower back pain
- A new study in the journal Neurology shows that pregabalin is not effective in controlling the pain associated with lumbar spinal stenosis, the most common type of chronic lower back pain...