New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Sep 11 Cardiology News
Ablating the left atrial appendage, the female athletic heart, pricy PCSK9 drugs, a sugar tax, and the potential of good nutrition are the topics discussed by Dr John Mandrola in this week's podcast.
Help by adding tags...
Minister 'open-minded' on legal high solutions - BBC News
- Crime minister Norman Baker says "all options" are being considered on the problem of legal highs, after the Home Office ruled out licensing of shops.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Record 'fake drugs' haul worth £16m by UK agency - BBC News
- Dangerous counterfeit and unlicensed medicines worth nearly £16m have been seized in a record haul by the UK's Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency.
Is sport more dangerous than ever? - BBC News
- A spate of deaths during sporting activities - at grassroots and elite level - in recent months has left some wondering if the dangers of participating in sport have increased.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.