New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
HIV Cure Research: Radioimmunotherapy Explained by Whiteboard Animation
http://www.einstein.yu.edu - Graduate student Dina Tsukrov uses whiteboard animations to explain how radioimmunotherapy (RIT) is being used in HIV cure resea...
Help by adding tags...
HIV: UN meets goal to treat 15 million - BBC News
- The goal to get life-saving HIV treatment to 15 million people by the end of 2015 has been met, says the United Nations Aids agency.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Parkinson's: Diabetes drug may offer clue to treatment - BBC News
- A type of diabetes drug may provide a glimmer of hope in the fight against Parkinson's disease, research in the journal Plos One suggests.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…